Digital identity verification for a privacy-first world
Digital marketing is charting a course towards a more privacy-focused future and adtech is urgently seeking a new privacy-centric identity service to support the programmatic advertising industry. Can telcos play a critical role?
This seismic shift in digital advertising means that industry is crying out for an effective identity solution to replace tracking cookies and restrictions in the use of mobile advertising IDs. At the same time, telcos are seeking new business models, new sources of growth and a new role in the digital ecosystem to offset losses in roaming, pre-paid, and voice.
'Digital Identity Verification for a Privacy-first World' identifies a multi-billion-dollar opportunity for telcos to monetise their customer intelligence as independent identity verification service providers to the adtech industry. It will help telcos understand:
- Why digital identity verification in a privacy-first world reduces commoditisation, increases shareholder value, reduces churn and creates significant new revenue streams
- The powerful ID selling points that put telcos ahead of the pack
- Where they can gain immediate traction in the diverse ID universe
- The roadmap for accessing this lucrative ecosystem
- Bottom-line benefits that cannot be ignored
There's no time like the present to develop your strategy - or hone your existing one. Download the paper today.